Capital City Horse and Pony Club (CCHPC) is a non-profit organization, incorporated in 1964.
Old-timers say that people were riding and having shows on the grounds since around 1952. The Club never officially started until around 1963.
Much of the history of the club is oral and not written down. If anyone wants to write something down before it gets lost and forgotten, please send it to: horsefly.CCHPC@gmail.com and we’ll put on this page.